Cutwork & Color

Quirky accent pieces—those special touches that friends and family admire when visiting— are what take home décor to the next level and make it personal. Achieve this effect with the everyday items here, all made unique with cutwork and color: From a family of ceramic owls to a cutwork garden stool to a yellow freeform vase, each of the pieces in this eclectic collection will infuse your home with cheeky personality.



Padilla Silver Leaf Wood Mirror (Silver)
$175

Flores Starburst Mirror (Silver)
$175

Set of 3 Elliot Tall Vases (Multi)
$65

Swirl Glass Bowl (Silver)
$24

Keller Large Vase (Silver)
$99

Waters Freeform Tall Vase (Yellow)
$36

Waters Freeform Small Vase (Cr?me)
$19

Waters Freeform Medium Vase (Green)
$39

Set of 3 Lindi Aluminum Bowls (Silver)
$85

Keller Small Vase (Silver)
$79

Vargas Cutwork Charger (Cr?me)
$45

Set of 6 Paroles 15 & 30 Minute Hourglasses (Multi)
$64$32

Set of 3 Paroles Large Hourglasses (Multi)
$36

Set of 3 Ceramic Luna Lanterns (Multi)
$54

Set of 3 Kelly Bright Planters (Multi)
$49

Moers Cutwork Garden Stool (Cr?me/Metallic)
$79

Set of 3 Andrews Planters (Blue)
$49

Tobias Cutwork Garden Stool (Blue)
$99

Set of 2 Spencer Ceramic Owls (Multi)
$35

Set of 3 Garza Casual Frogs (Multi)
$19

Millford Ceramic Owl (Cr?me)
$18

Set of 3 Coastal Link Photo Frames (Cr?me/Blue)
$19

Links Graphic Small Vase (Yellow)
$19

Links Graphic Medium Vase (Green)
$19

Vargas Cutwork Decor Bowl (Cr?me)
$29

Fabric Glass Bowl (Silver)
$18

Ginkgo Glass Bowl (Silver)
$19

Set of 2 Olson Floral Votive Holders (Cr?me/Green)
$18

CKI Haswell Vase (Gold)
$41

Lavinia Large Cutwork Flower Vase (Cr?me)
$29

Set of 3 Blair Hand-Sculpted Floral Boxes (Cr?me)
$36

Set of 3 Hadley Book Boxes (Cr?me/Blue)
$27

The Knight Family Set (Cr?me)
$29

Set of 4 Magnolia Petal Plates (Cr?me)
$15

Philadelphus Large Handcrafted Vase (Cr?me)
$39

Isabella Medium Ceramic Wall Decor Flower (Pink)
$13

Isabella Small Ceramic Wall Decor Flower (Green)
$11

Isabella Large Ceramic Wall Decor Flower (Cr?me)
$26

Saunders Large Cutwork Vase (Cr?me)
$33

Vargas Small Cutwork Vase (Cr?me)
$40